Julie is a former gymnast who was introduced to martial arts over 20 years ago. She has a degree in vocal performance and originally pursued a career in opera.
For the past 6 years she has intensely trained in kickboxing, most recently with WKA national kickboxing champion Greg Sheppard. Julies specialty is teaching beginners kickboxing. She has the reputation of being tough, but warm, friendly and patient with all members. She represents an important addition to the BBKA Staff.
Meet Other Trainers
"You have to set goals and expect things of yourself and put those expectations to a challenge before you achieve your goals." ~Michael Jordan
- WKA National Kickboxing Champion
- IKF World Muay Thai Championship 2nd Place
- 5th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo
- Black Belt Hapkido
- 3x National/Collegiate Medalist Taekwondo
- 3x All Army Taekwondo Team Member
- 3x US Military National Taekwondo Team Member